Men's Floral Court Trainer
Court TrainerYour go-to training shoe for dynamic movement on court surfaces. The optimized tread pattern and ample flex keep you agile as you jump, cut, serve, and control the court. Absorb the impact of hard landings with enhanced cushioning while you make moves.
Breathable SuperFabric® one-piece upper combats abrasion and stands up to years of starts, stops, slides, and side-to-sides.
Built-in upper stability and wider toe box to secure your footing as you move and conquer the court.
Optimal cushioning keeps you comfortable as your feet absorb impact from jumping, serving, and dunking.
- Treated with durable water repellent coating
- Carbon rubber outsole to tackle various surfaces
- Extended toe bumper for sidewall reinforcement and protection
- Herringbone tread pattern for traction and trust in your movements
- Lace system with internal webbings for stability and durability
- Perforated, padded microsuede tongue for breathability and comfort
- Molded, anatomical sockliner for comfort
- Reflective branding for visibility
- Men's 9 / Women's 10.5 is 9.7oz / 274.99g
- Stack Height
- Heel-to-Toe Drop
- Upper Material
- Midsole Material
- Phylon (EVA)
- Outsole Material
- High carbon rubber
- 1 Year
Shipping & Returns
Free standard shipping on all US orders $99 and over.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping:Free Standard shipping on all US orders $99 and over. Standard orders typically ship within 1-3 business days, and Expedited orders placed by 1PM ET ship the same day. Shipping rates are calculated based on items ordered, shipment destination, and value of your purchase, and does not include customs, duties & service fees (where applicable). See our full Shipping & Handling and Customs & Duties details.Returns:For products purchased on nobullproject.com and delivered within the United States; we offer free returns and exchanges within 30 days of delivery using our provided pre-paid label. At this time, exchanges for products delivered outside of the US are unavailable and international customers are responsible for returning them at their own cost. See our full Returns & Exchange Policy.