Men's Pride Runner+
Your go-to running shoe for distance training and race day performance. Stacked cushioning and a full nylon plate act as a springboard for energy-efficient miles so you can go the distance and go hard.
Designs for the Pride Moves Collection were created in collaboration with our friends at the OUT Foundation, whose mission is to remove barriers that block LGBTQIA2S+ individuals from accessing and participating in fitness, health, and wellness. 100% of net proceeds from this collection, up to $150,000, will be donated to the OUT Foundation.
Cushioned midsole made with high-rebound 100% PEBAX® foam for comfort as you max out your miles.
Built-in, flexible nylon plate acts as a springboard that responds to your step with excellent energy return.
One-piece upper made from lightweight, engineered mesh with built-in support to secure your stride.
- Neutral running shoe for steps that move with your natural gait
- Internal collar padding for all-day comfort
- Lightweight rubber outsole for multi-environment usage
- Engineered mesh tongue with integrated wings for stabilization
- Double upper eyelet to customize your fit
- Removable molded anatomical insole
- Reflective branding for visibility
- Men's 9 / Women's 10.5 is 9.5oz / 299.3g
- Stack Height
- Heel-to-Toe Drop
- Upper Material
- Engineered Mesh
- Midsole Material
- 100% PEBAX®
- Outsole Material
- 1 Year
Shipping & Returns
Free standard shipping on all US orders $99 and over.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Standard shipping on all US orders $99 and over. Standard orders typically ship within 1-3 business days, and Expedited orders placed by 1PM ET ship the same day. Shipping rates are calculated based on items ordered, shipment destination, and value of your purchase, and does not include customs, duties & service fees (where applicable). See our full Shipping & Handling and Customs & Duties details.
- For products purchased on nobullproject.com and delivered within the United States; we offer free returns and exchanges within 60 days of delivery using our provided pre-paid label. At this time, exchanges for products delivered outside of the US are unavailable and international customers are responsible for returning them at their own cost. See our full Returns & Exchange Policy.