WORKING HARD TO GIVE BACK
United in Movement:
We've aligned with United in Movement (UiM) to activate our community to keep moving forward, together. UiM is an online fitness challenge for participants of all skill levels, created to raise COVID-19 relief funds that will be distributed to the CrossFit Foundation, Action Against Hunger and Red Cross Global.
We created the United in Movement Trainer to support this mission. 100% of net proceeds from these limited edition trainers was donated in support of United In Movement. With help from our community, we were able to pledge a $100,000 contribution to UiM.
Face Mask Contribution:
Through our partners, we have been able to access CDC recommended face masks from an FDA registered factory. With the contributions from our community, we have been able to support the critical needs of medical professionals by sending masks to Partners HealthCare (Massachusetts) and State Health Departments in Massachusetts, New York and New Jersey. We have procured FFP2 / KN95 Respirators, an N95 equivalent authorized by the CDC.
Surgical masks being worn by medical professionals are causing pain and blistering, behind the ear, when being worn for extended hours. To support those working on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic, we've created the Button Headband. Surgical mask straps can be hooked around the buttons, instead of the ears, to alleviate abrasion. 100% of contributions received will be used to procure face masks or other PPE (should masks become unavailable) to support the critical needs of medical workers.
Increased discounts available to essential workers through ID.me software:
- Medical Professional: MD, DO, NP, PA, DDS
- Nurse: ARNP, RN, PN/LPN, APRN, CRNA, CNS, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Nurse Midwife, Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Military: Service Member, Retiree, Veteran
- First Responder: EMT, Paramedic, Firefighter, Law Enforcement
- Government: Employee of a federal, state, or local government entity
- Teacher: Classroom Teacher, Principal, Assistant Principal, Administrator
*Discounts are applicable to customers within the US.
To create an ID.me account, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit ID.me and click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner.
- Submit your email address and create a password for your ID.me account. Alternatively, you can select one of the social media options to create your ID.me account instantly.
- Click "Sign Up"