UK Website Returns & Exchange Policy
Our Return & Exchange Policy
For products purchased on uk.nobullproject.com and delivered within the United Kingdom; we offer free returns and exchanges* within 60 days of delivery using our provided pre-paid label**. At this time, exchanges for products delivered outside of the United Kingdom are unavailable and customers returning orders delivered outside the United Kingdom are responsible for return shipping costs. A fee of €10.00 will be deducted from your refund if you use the pre-paid label provided. If you use your own return carrier, you are responsible for the return shipping costs. Please visit our Terms of Sale for full information on your right of cancellation and returns.
- We recommend trying the product on indoors in order to maintain their original condition as, unless you're sending them back because they are faulty, all products, including any extra laces provided, must be returned in their original condition unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached.
- Shoe boxes are an important part of the product presentation, and so those, and all packaging and labelling, must also be returned undamaged, along with the product(s).
- Products purchased in-store must be returned in-store. Products purchased online must be returned through our website.
If you receive damaged or defective products or experience a quality issue, click here to contact our Customer Service team for help.
Please note: Refunds will be issued using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction. Please allow up to 10 days for your return to be processed. You will receive an email once your return has been processed and we have issued your refund.
*Orders placed on or before 27 June 2023, are only able to be returned, and products are ineligible for exchange due to system upgrades.
**We are unable to provide pre-paid return labels for orders placed via nobullproject.com or for the following European countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Georgia, Guernsey, Iceland, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Reunion, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Vatican City State (Holy See). Although we are unable to provide customers in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Malta with a pre-paid label, you can submit your return using our returns portal below to receive a return packing slip and to ensure your return is trackable and processed efficiently by NOBULL.
How to Return & Exchange
If above guidelines have been met, please click here to initiate your return or exchange.
- Upon submitting your online return or exchange, you will receive a prepaid return label (print your label at home) or a QR code (printerless option) along with a return packing slip instructions on how to send your return to us via email.
- Exchanges will be processed once we have confirmed returned items have been received by the carrier.
- All exchanges are subject to product availability. We reserve the right to provide a refund in place of an exchange in all circumstances.
If you wish to return your order without using a pre-paid label, or you are not provided with one, you will need to return your order and pay the return shipping costs and send your product(s) to the address below. We recommend that you include your original invoice included in the package and use a tracked service and keep your return tracking number for reference.
If you are in the UK, return to:
NOBULL Returns Department
Reading, RG1 8LJ
If you are in Europe, return to:
NOBULL Returns Department
Marseiller Str. 14-16