Men's Pride Mesh Runner
Your lightweight running shoe for everyday training. Breathe easy with a layered mesh upper and feel ground connection with its low stack. The hard-working outsole doesn’t quit as you switch between road and gym surfaces.
Designs for the Pride Moves Collection were created in collaboration with our friends at the OUT Foundation, whose mission is to remove barriers that block LGBTQIA2S+ individuals from accessing and participating in fitness, health, and wellness. 100% of net proceeds from this collection, up to $150,000, will be donated to the OUT Foundation.
Layered mesh upper with built-in support for breathable, lightweight sprints and miles.
Low stack and flexible sole so you can feel closer to the ground and natural movement with each step.
Outsole lug pattern helps you make moves in and out of the gym and take on various road running surfaces.
- Neutral running shoe for steps that move with your natural gait
- Lightweight Phylon midsole for durable comfort
- Removable molded anatomical insole
- Heel pull loop for ease of entry
- Reflective laces and branding for visibility
- Men's 9 / Women's 10.5 is 9.4oz / 266.4g
- Stack Height
- Heel-to-Toe Drop
- Upper Material
- Midsole Material
- Phylon (EVA)
- Outsole Material
- 1 Year
Shipping & Returns
Free standard shipping on all US orders $99 and over.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Standard shipping on all US orders $99 and over. Standard orders typically ship within 1-3 business days, and Expedited orders placed by 1PM ET ship the same day. Shipping rates are calculated based on items ordered, shipment destination, and value of your purchase, and does not include customs, duties & service fees (where applicable). See our full Shipping & Handling and Customs & Duties details.
- For products purchased on nobullproject.com and delivered within the United States; we offer free returns and exchanges within 60 days of delivery using our provided pre-paid label. At this time, exchanges for products delivered outside of the US are unavailable and international customers are responsible for returning them at their own cost. See our full Returns & Exchange Policy.