Women's Merino Wool Knit Runner
Merino Wool Knit Runner
Adapt to your settings with the Merino Wool Knit Runner. The familiar fit you love with a 100% Merino Wool upper. Ideal for runners who prefer a lightweight, sock-like fit in any season.
Climate adaptive properties keep you cooler in the heat, and insulated in the cold.
Subtly porous fabric captures sweat vapor and wicks it away.
Breathable Merino Wool knit upper stretches and wraps your foot for a strong sock-like fit with natural flex.
- Natural properties of Merino Wool work to regulate temperature by managing moisture - keeping you cool when you're hot, warm in cool environments
- Merino wool absorbs odor-causing bacteria for natural odor prevention
- Midsole constructed with lightweight phylon for soft, dense cushioning to get going all day
- Stability running shoe with medial post for motion control
- Heel pull loop for ease and comfort
- Removable molded anatomical insole
- Reflective laces and branding for visibility
- Men's 9 / Women's 10.5 is 10.6oz / 300.50g
- Stack Height
- Heel-to-Toe Drop
- Upper Material
- Merino Wool
- Midsole Material
- Phlyon (EVA)
- Outsole Material
- 1 Year
Shipping & Returns
Free standard shipping on all US orders $99 and over.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Standard shipping on all US orders $99 and over. Standard orders typically ship within 1-3 business days, and Expedited orders placed by 1PM ET ship the same day. Shipping rates are calculated based on items ordered, shipment destination, and value of your purchase, and does not include customs, duties & service fees (where applicable). See our full Shipping & Handling and Customs & Duties details.
- For products purchased on nobullproject.com and delivered within the United States; we offer free returns and exchanges within 60 days of delivery using our provided pre-paid label. At this time, exchanges for products delivered outside of the US are unavailable and international customers are responsible for returning them at their own cost. See our full Returns & Exchange Policy.