HOW NOBULL IS HANDLING COVID-19
NOBULL has grown out of an unwavering belief in the power of community and teams. The rapid spread of COVID-19 over the past few weeks is dramatically affecting people around the world. We would like to take a moment to communicate our commitment to doing what we can to help keep our team and the broader global community safe during this rapidly evolving situation.
First and foremost, we are doing our best to make thoughtful decisions based on the most current information available. We are following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) closely. We suggest you do as well. Here are the links to their websites: CDC and WHO.
Here’s what we have done at NOBULL so far:
- Implemented a work-from-home policy in our Boston HQ to encourage social distancing
- Cancelled all business travel until further notice
- Cancelled all vendor meetings until further notice
- Worked closely with our fulfillment centers to minimize disruption
- All retail stores are closed until further notice
We continue to monitor the situation in real time and commit to you that we will continue to put the community and our team first.
Michael & Marcus