WELLS ART WORK TRAINER (MEN'S)
We teamed up with some familiar athletes for a not so familiar workout. With the creative direction of artist Kent Youngstrom and the talented personalities of NOBULL, the end result was something spectacular. A collision between art and repetitive movement.
This Limited Edition Trainer was designed from the artwork created by Brooke Wells. A percentage of the sales generated will be donated to a charity of Brooke's choice.
"Brooke Wells chose light, expressive colors and kept her composition simple and clean. She featured barbell lifts and walked on her hands after dipping them in a bit of paint. She of course did it all with a smile." - Kent Youngstrom
JUST THE FACTS
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric®, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric® guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
- Reflective NOBULL logo for visibility when you need it most.
- Breathable perforated microsuede tongue.
- Molded, anatomical sockliner.
- Medial rope grip.
- The Trainer comes with two pairs of laces.
- 4mm heel to toe drop.
Free shipping is available on all orders $99 and over within the contiguous US.
International orders ship DHL or UPS. Shipping rates will be calculated based on location and weight. Shipping rate does not include customs, duties & service fees.
The Trainer runs true to size. If you're between sizes we recommend ordering up .5 size.
News & Updates
Stay in the know for all things NOBULL.
This art work isn't meant to hang on the wall.
ART WORK TRAINER
This art work isn’t meant to hang on the wall.
- We teamed up with some familiar athletes for a not so familiar workout.
- Each athlete chose movements and colors that expressed themselves.
A collision between art & repetitive movement.
Each Trainer in the Art Work Collection was designed from the art work created by each athlete.